Purchases directly benefit the CSG students. Past sales have funded books for PYC, Lower School guest speakers, Middle School theater productions, athletic equipment, and Upper School Robotics team. A complete list of how the Parents' Association gift is spent can be found on the PA page on the parent portal, 2022/23 PA Gift.When is the deadline to order?
All orders, both online and paper form must be received by Monday, March 20, 2023.I don't have a garden (and/or) I am no longer in the area. Is there another way I can support the sale?
Yes! You can donate vegetable flats to Columbus nonprofit organization Local Matters. Donations help Local Matters carry out its mission to create healthy communities through food education, access and advocacy. Proceeds from these tax-deductible donations also support CSG programs and activities.What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept: Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, and checks*.
*Make checks payable to CSG Parents' Association. Attach it to a completed paper order form. Hand deliver or mail both to:
- 65 S. Drexel Ave, Bexley, OH 43209.
- All orders will be picked up on Wednesday, May 10 (10am - 6pm).
- Pickup location: CSG's Main Campus (Powell Ave).
- Delivery** is available within the Columbus metro area (same day/times) for a $40 fee per individual/group. During checkout, specify your pickup/delivery preference.
**Organization of delivery groups is the customers' responsibility and must be determined prior to placing your order. In the notes on the Cart page:
- Specify the group delivery lead/payer name, and
- The name of person or company doing a group pickup.
- Annuals last for one season, are planted and bloom in the spring/summer, and are commonly used as borders and in flower boxes to brighten up landscapes.
- Perennials regrow every spring after remaining dormant throughout the winter.
As a fundraiser we maintain an "all sales final" policy. However, all products are warranted to be true-to-name, in healthy condition, and sized to industry standards at the time of purchase. The CSG Parents’ Association and any affiliated entities are not responsible for post-purchase failure due to neglect, not watering the plant, excessive moisture, incorrect planting location, or inexperience of the customer/planter.What if I have a question or need help?
The Flower Sale Committee is happy to assist you at:
- firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- (614) 427-3597(FLWR)